Friday, September 28, 2007

Success again!

I've lost 7.6 pounds so far in my 4th week of Weightwatchers! I probably would've lost a little more had I went to a later meeting last week. I gained one pound last week, but I think it's because I went to the Tuesday meeting when I usually go to the Thursday or Friday meeting (in order to get all my exercise activity in before the weigh-in time. Next week should be good too! Maybe another 4 lbs? or more? We'll see! I'm super-motivated to keep at this weight-loss thing because it's making me feel really good about myself and plus, I feel really good in my clothing now!! I can't wait until I have to start buying new clothes because the stuff that I have is too big for me!! I don't wanna be like that lady on the WW commercial running to the elevator and trips on her skirt and makes it fall down around her ankles!

No comments: