Friday, September 7, 2007

Kyle started his night shift this week. It's gonna take some getting used to for both of us. It's kinda weird going to sleep by myself in the house. Also, Kyle's biological clock is getting all switched around too. He calls dinner breakfast because he wakes up late afternoon from sleeping and so he calls it breakfast. It's all good though, I guess....we'll work it out.

I started Weightwatchers this week. So far, so good. Today was the first day of actually recording what I'm eating and how much. I really hope it works out well for me. I just bought some of that Progresso soup that has zero points so that if I feel like eating something with not so many points, there we have it. I think as long as I keep going to the gym classes 4 days a week, it'll definitely show.

I finally got to actually have a nice, long conversation with our backyard neighbor. Her name is Nicki (I guess that's how you spell it) and she has 2 kids, London (girl) and Ethan (boy). They are cute kids. She's very friendly and we found out we had some things in common such as what we liked to watch on TV and some of the movies. Her husband, Chris, works night shifts at the hospital so at least I'm not the only one. She told me to come over sometimes whenever I'm feeling lonely at night. She also said we all should get together for dinner. I can't wait. I think they'll be good neighbors!

Alrighty, that's my update for now.

No comments: