Monday, May 14, 2007

Interview for High School position

I forgot to post this yesterday but I have a job interview already with a high school out in Meridian, Idaho. The principal, Mr. Stands, called me last week and left a voicemail on my cell, which said, "...if you are interested, please call me back. Even if you aren't interested, call me back so that I may persuade you otherwise..." wow! Is that promising or what? I mean, it sure did give me a jolt of excitement that I may actually have a job right away when we move out there. It will be good for me to have a job while Kyle is working also--we'll be making good money together and also, it'll keep me busy so that I don't think too hard about missing people in Georgia. :) The interview is on Thursday at some point. I don't know what time it is yet but he said he would get back to me when he could set up the time with the department head. I'm now officially nervous.

No comments: