Sunday, May 13, 2007

Four weeks and counting...

We are moving in 4 weeks. It's exciting and scary at the same time. Both of us are native Georgians so our families all live here in Georgia for the most part. We haven't bought a house yet but we're planning on going on a house-hunting trip to Boise this week. No idea if we'll find the house of our dreams on this trip but we'll try. We think we'll take advantage of the 2 months worth of free temporary housing that Kyle's company is offering to us until we can find our house. It'll probably be worth waiting.

Today is Mother's Day and we went to my grandma's house after church. Emotions hit me strong when we were about to leave. I totally didn't expect it--I just exploded into tears as I was hugging everyone goodbye. It was a pitiful sight. Oh well, probably not the last time I'll do that.

We plan on taking a lot of pictures on the upcoming trip of the city and the houses that are out there so that we can make our decisions as easy as possible. This is going to be a nightmare.

No comments: