Friday, May 18, 2007

Bad news or good news depending on how you look at it...

Well, as we were riding around with the realtor looking at houses, my cell rings and it's Meridian High's principal...he turned me down for the job :(. Sure, it was disappointing and kind of embarrassing that I had to get that call in front of the realtor. Oh well, at least it gives me a chance to possibly go and either further my edumacation/certification or I can find something else that I want to do.

Enough about that...let's talk houses. We saw some awesome, great, good, not so good, and HORRIBLE houses! There are about a handful of houses that we're mildly/really interested in and we may look more into them again when we come back out for the final time. The first house was small, but with the vaulted ceilings, it made it actually look pretty good. There's probably little storage in it though. Then, we saw another house that REEKED of cat spray--UGGHHH!! I love cats and I don't mind having them in the house, but come on!! Fix that cat or throw him outside if he doesn't quite spraying. It was unfortunate because the house actually looked decent and the living room was cute. We saw another really good house and we're actually considering it because the house looked SO neat and clean and we could tell that the owners took pride in their home. The house just gave me a positive feeling when I walked in. We saw a few more good homes but I don't feel like describing them here (too much typing). Plus, I don't want to bore people. :)

I really want a house soon. Hopefully we will get one shortly after we get out here for the final time.

No comments: