Sunday, November 22, 2009

Still Zumba-ing

I've gone through my first week of Zumba class and I'm still not tired of it. Tonight was irritating though because I wanted to go to the 4:30pm class and the instructor was 30 minutes late!! She didn't get there til about 5pm or so and I was ANGRY! I got so angry that I ran over to one of the elliptical machines and started going full force on it! hahaha! Kyle was right next to me and he couldn't believe how fast I was going. I just needed to get some calories burned because we had driven all the way over to Boise to do this class and then she was not there! Finally as I had completed about 15 minutes of elliptical, I looked over my shoulder to the classroom and the teacher had arrived. I ran over there and joined class for the next 30 minutes. I think I got enough exercise but not as much as I had anticipated. Oh well. Here's to another week of ZUMBA!!!!!! :) :)

No comments: