Sunday, November 29, 2009



Here's our turkey! It wasn't so bad to fix. It was a little daunting to do this but we were extremely careful and it turned out DELICIOUS!! :) The sides that I made were candied sweet potatoes and green beans with slivered almonds (both WW recipes and they did NOT taste like they were from WW at all--that was what Kyle said). They were very tasty and his favorite was the candied sweet potatoes. I'll have to make them for ya'll when I come down to GA in a few weeks! The green beans were also extremely delicious too! I will make both for everyone at some point in my visit. Maybe I'll make them for Christmas Eve (if I have time) or Christmas Day or anytime ya'll want them. :) We had a lot of turkey leftovers so tonight I'm going to make turkey noodle soup. Should be good!

No comments: