Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We went to Walmart last night plenty of times and each time, Kyle saw this deal on a 40" tv for just under $600. He said that it was a screaming deal and he felt like he couldn't stand to pass it up! We remember when we kept looking at the televisions and they were all under $1,000 and we thought those were great deals but we just kept waiting and waiting and finally, this Christmas the deals came to us! This was intimidating to make the purchase but this was the first time in a long time that we felt like we could do something special like this! It's quite an amazing feeling! :)


I will post pictures of our Christmas decorations soon. I have to clean up the house though. It's a tad bit messy right now but I must say that I'm quite proud of my window decorations in the living room! Oh yeah and we did take pictures of our fried turkey too! I'll post those right now.

No comments: