Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's about time!!

ZUMBA dance class is finally here!!! My gym finally started having Zumba class here in Meridian!!! I was ecstatic when I looked on the new schedule. I'm going to start going to those whenever I can get a chance! Unfortunately, I can only go 2 times this week instead of the 3 or 4 times I had actually planned. I have something blocking up my Wednesday evening class (unless I can get away early) but I probably won't be able to get away.


In case you're wondering what Zumba is, it's a latin fusion dance class. It has a little of salsa, merengue, bachata and hip hop all in one. It's so much fun and it doesn't even feel like a workout and before you know it, you're drenched with sweat by the end of the hour. It's about time that I feel excited about going to the gym again. I haven't been in the last few months to a class because I'd been bored out of my mind. I hated going there because it was the same stuff ALL THE TIME. I know Zumba might get that way after awhile but it didn't seem like it was the same at all when I first tried it. I think it'll be different though because it's not a Les Mills program where they have certain routines and whatnot. This is more independent. I think it'll be refreshing and new most of the time.

No comments: