Sunday, November 8, 2009

Knitwitz. A club.

I'm starting a club at school this week. We're going to knit for fun and for charity. I've set up an account with the Donorschoose website to see if donors want to put money towards our projects. Any yarn we get will go towards making projects for Goodwill or other donation places. We'll also have fun making different things for people as gifts and whatnot. I'm excited about this and I think a bunch of kids will be excited to start too! Only thing I'm worried about is having the knitting needles or looms for the kids. I'm going to ask them to get their own tools so that they can take the stuff home and work and plus it'll allow them to take pride in their work if it's all their own stuff. If they can't afford to buy needles or the looms, then I can lend some out and just expect that they bring them back when they're done.


You can take a look at my donor proposal, if you'd like:

<http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/proposal.html?id=338743&sharebar=true>

No comments: