Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No time to eat and not that hungry.

Surprisingly even though I've been under a whole bunch of stress, I haven't been eating nearly as much as I usually do when I'm under stress. I think it's because I don't have time to eat as much. There's a vending machine in the teacher lounge but I avoid that thing like the plague. I know once I go down that road, there's no hope for me. :) Anyway, I do get hungry about 4th period right before lunch and when it's lunch, even the smallest amount of food that I bring is just enough. That's surprising to me because I used to wolf down food and then still be hungry. There's so many things I have to think about now and so I just don't even think about food and naturally, I've been going for the healthier foods such as going for celery/peanut butter for a snack or a piece of fruit instead of going straight for a junk food item. I'm happy about that. Planning's been going okay but I've gotta be on my toes when it comes to sending off for copies to be made. It takes the lady about 4 days or so to get them done and delivered back to the school. I have to plan a week ahead just in case. GEEZ. That's a lot of brain power! Anyway, so far pretty good with most everything. My study skills class is a little chaotic so I have to add a little more structure to it. The kids like to get a little rowdy in that class. Not good but most of the kids are good kids and pretty nice to me.


I've never been this tired in a very long, long time.

No comments: