Tuesday, September 15, 2009

:) :)

Hey! Just thought I'd say hello. I've got a busy week ahead of me still--school, master's class on Friday and Saturday and planning for next week (although I think some of this week's lessons will be overflowing to next week. I gave my first test and graded them and the kids didn't do so hot. They were a little shocked to get their tests back today which was a good thing to be shocked. I told my kids in 4th period (I'll have to tell my 1st and 2nd period) that I will see how they do on the other tests and if they do better on those, I'll drop the lowest grade at the end of the semester. :) We'll see if that gives them the incentive needed to improve their performance in the classroom.


Sudden change of subject: Books I want to read soon:
Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger
Stones from the River - Ursula Hegi
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

That's all for now.

No comments: