Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stayin Alive

The cure to all jogging woes: disco music!! Especially when the music involves Donna Summer and the BeeGees! hahaha....I love that music and I never even thought about putting it on my MP3 player in order to work out to it. It has the disco driving beat that keeps me going. Oh, by the way, this week I worked really hard and ended up losing 1.4 pounds at weigh-in this morning--woohoo!! Also, I bought a runner's magazine because it had a section in it about how to succeed at half-marathons. How appropriate! So now I have a program to follow because there's an article in there for a beginner who started running all of the sudden and wanted to make it a part of her daily routine and was aiming to run in a half-marathon. So, I'm going to follow that one and I've already started it--today. I'm excited! I guess my plateau worries are done for (as of now).

No comments: