Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Really, really bad form!

Just to let you all know: I'm extremely PO'd!!!!!!!!!!! I got notice through email that the position that I had this past spring (and then they laid me off at the end of the year but opened a spot up again) just got filled...not by me. As the principal was telling me the bad news that they might not need my services next year, he said should a position open up, we'll call you and interview you again. Well, he didn't and now the position is magically filled. *sigh* I guess this will give me an opportunity to sub again and now that I know a bunch of teachers at that school, it should be pretty easy to get plenty of jobs. Argh...It's not that I'm really sad about not having the position, it's just the principle of the thing--not calling me and making me wait. sheesh. Okay, I'm done.

No comments: