Thursday, June 12, 2008

After a long, hour and a half delay, we're back...

We got back to Idaho late last night and boy, was that a trip! Painfully long and annoyingly delayed due to technical difficulties with the plane. The really good thing was that we did not miss our connecting flight to Boise, although we thought we would! They held the plane for us much to the dismay of the other passengers who were already on there. Otherwise, we had a great time while we were in GA. We got to see most everyone and enjoyed every minute of it. Shelly's wedding was a success despite the worries and stresses that everybody had. I will put up pictures in a little bit--I'm too lazy to do it right now. I just got done mowing the jungle that is our front and back lawn. I also edged. *sigh* I'm tired. The good thing is, it's not a freakin' 100 degrees outside!! :)

I just had an interview today for the academic interventionist position I'm interested in and I think it went really well! I think the principal seemed to like me also. I felt pretty comfortable. I also got 2 other calls for interviews for next week. I'm secretly hoping that I get this first one because it pays the most and I'm most interested in what it does since it's involved with the ESL program. Keep your fingers crossed, ya'll!

No comments: