Friday, May 2, 2008

What an interesting day!

One of the title I tutors has been out all week due to asthma inflicted stuff and a huge nosebleed. Apparently her nosebleed was so bad, she had to go to the hospital and have her nose cauterized. Well, she came back today since we had early release and she thought she could make it those few hours of the day but nope...She was sitting at her computer and someone else saw her face turn beet red and thought she was having a heart attack! She needed her inhaler because she couldn't breathe! Paul grabbed her purse and brought it over to her and they frantically searched for her inhaler and finally found it. She was able to finally catch her breath but then she got really hot and was panicking. Shortly after, she felt like she had to vomit--that was my cue to leave because she started heaving into the trashcan. After I had left the room, I heard she had another nosebleed but it wasn't as bad as what she had this past weekend. We think the inhaler caused the bleeding. Meredith and Paul took her back home so she could rest. The doctors had told her not to go back to school and climb stairs or whatever. Our school has stairs all over the place...so basically, it's the worst place to be when the doctors tell you something like that. Anyway, we had a very eventful morning. I only had to be in 3 classes today due to early release. In the late morning, I had a really long break and so Meredith and I went on a coffee run for the others in the office. That was a nice break.

It's a beautiful day today and why am I in here typing? I don't know.

No comments: