Thursday, February 28, 2008

Skiing!


We took a picture right before we headed to the lift line.
This is "Coach's Corner" which is where I learned to ski down my very first incline....not much of an incline...yet.

Look at me looking all proud and stuff before the really BIG incline...


Stylin' the ski wear and trying out which jacket I would like to wear.
I look like I'm about to go scuba diving.
Chillin' in the lodge before our lesson.
Why do I look tired? Kyle got me up early in the morning just to wait about an hour and a half before our lesson. It's the whole band member philosophy: "Hurry up and wait" or "If you're on time, you're late...if you're early, you're on time."

I have a funny ski story to tell, but I don't feel like typing it right now since it's kinda getting late right now...I'll fill ya'll in when I get a free moment tomorrow night.

No comments: