Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mairzy Doats!

I'm going to induct Kyle into the "Mairzy Doats" culture that Chris and I are a part of due to our many roadtrips made with Grandma and Grandpa. I ordered the cd and now I'm going to play it everytime I get a chance and especially when we're on our way to San Francisco in March for Spring Break! I already played a preview for him this afternoon and he seemed to enjoy it and laughed at some of the songs, for example the song "Huggin' and Chalkin'". He said that now a days, people couldn't make these songs because they'd be considered derrogatory. However, now a days, there are so many derrogatory songs out there--what's another song? Except these songs use comic language instead of potty language.

Ugh...I was all ready to go to the gym and now I'm not because I'm SO COLD! I know going to the gym would warm me up, but....no. I've been really tired this week from work. I'm getting frustrated with some of the kids there at work. When you look in their eyes, you know there's nothing going on between those ears of theirs! GEEZ! You know that they don't get any intellectual interaction at home and so sad and makes us there at the school very frustrated and sometimes it can feel like, "what am I doing this for?" Then you just have to realize that you're providing a valuable service for these children and perhaps these kids will actually improve at some point. Some mornings I just want to scream at the children and say, "WHY DON'T YOU JUST READ THE STUPID WORD!!!!???" But then again, I can't and I wouldn't feel right doing that, would I? :) Plus, it'd just be plain mean.

On another note: I really hope those deadly tornadoes don't hit GA! Ya'll need to stay away from those twisters, ok? Be safe there in the ATL! We'll be safe here in the snow storms as long as ya'll stay safe from the tornadoes.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Just wanted to tell you that i think i bought some RAM from Kyle's company. Crucial. Just thought you could tell him he has another satisfied customer. and if he gets discounts, hook a brother up.