Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

We just wanted to be one of the first to say to ya'll: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We love you all and miss everyone that is living a long distance from us! We hope ya'll have a wonderful day full of love and friendship.

My after school kids made Valentine's cards. I showed them how to make pop-up cards with hearts on them and I gave them candy. I think they're really starting to like me..hahaha. Kyle has to work on Vday night. That's ok though because we went out for our Vday meal on Monday night to P.F. Chang's. It's really good chinese food! We also exchanged cards and candy on Sunday. It was a good time. :)



p.s. The other night, I tried on a pair of size 10 pants and I was able to zip AND button them! Unfortunately, I didn't buy them because even though they were zipped and buttoned, they just barely didn't fit right and it would've been pretty uncomfortable looking. The last time I fit in a size 10 was high school! I also was able to wear a top today that I hadn't worn since my freshman year of college! Success again!

No comments: