Sunday, April 27, 2008

The photo shoot

Here's my evil possessed look

I have a lot of makeup on...I almost don't want to take it off but it feels a bit uncomfortable to have this much on and plus, I don't know if I want to go out in public like that...
Side shot of my hairstyle.
My attempt at doing a back shot...

The professional pictures should be up on his website either by Monday or Tuesday. We're going to print some off and then pass them out. If you're lucky enough, you might just get to see the actual professional ones ;)...

So, I went to the salon this morning with my salmon colored button up shirt and the girl, more or less, said she didn't want me to wear it. She had a shirt for me. I went into the bathroom to try it on and it was REALLY tight...good thing I have lost weight or else it would've looked 10 times as bad... Anyway, so I came out of the bathroom and she (unfortunately) said she liked it and it looked good. I should've worn my black button up blouse had I thought about it. I would've felt much more comfortable in it. Luckily, the pictures are only headshots. The funny thing is that she said, "I'm sorry you're uncomfortable..." but she didn't make any offers to let me change. Oh well. I think the pictures are going to turn out fine because I got to look at them and they looked really good. The only bad thing was that since the shirt was pretty tight around the shoulders, it didn't flatter my arms too much. So whenever there were shots where the tops of my arms showed, they looked a little squeezed. I really like how she did my hair and makeup. It's really rockstar and I don't do that myself at all so it's just nice to let someone else do your hair and makeup and be a little creative.

No comments: