Friday, April 4, 2008

Anxiously awaiting

I'm still anxiously awaiting my grad school acceptance...I really hope it comes tomorrow! :) I've been obsessing over classes because the classes that are offered aren't just offered at the main BSU campus but they're at other locations and one of them is about 2 hours away from me! AHHH!!! So, in order to snatch up a class that's offered closer, I want my registration stuff now! I want my advisor appointment now! Okay, okay...I'm a little impatient. Sorry. I'm just excited to get this show on the road and get my life started. In this process, I've done so much research into when and where these different classes are being offered and I also found out that I can probably take courses out of order if it's not offered at a location that's convenient because BSU is pretty flexible. I heard this from a current student of BSU. I've also come up with a prospective list of the classes I will take and in what order and in what semesters. I also talked to a friend of mine that's currently going through master's classes at UGA and she advised me that if I'm working full time right now, don't take more than 2 classes at a time because the workload is so much more than your regular undergrad that it'll put a strain on you mentally and physically. I'll believe her. I probably wouldn't be able to have more than 2 anyway because of schedule conflicts. I do know that I probably wouldn't do the after school literacy program next year because of these classes. Whew! Have I bugged you enough with this eagerness? Thought so.

No comments: