Monday, April 7, 2008

Holy Spicy Jalapeño Chili Potato, Batman!

Tonight we had a really spicy chili baked potato for dinner. I baked a couple of potatoes via microwave and then made a chili mixture of kidney beans, onions, chili seasoning mix, ground turkey and 4 ENTIRE jalapeño peppers (yes, including ALL the seeds)! And on the side, I made sure there was some cheese and some fatfree sour cream. The sour cream helped kind of cool things down a bit but not by much. I was eating it just fine and loving every bite but then I think I got a whole slew of seeds on my tongue and YOOOOWWWZAAAAH!!! I was on FIRE! I had to quit eating it (and I should've quit eating anyway because I was quite full). I left a whole huge chunk of potato on my plate and Kyle was loving his potato also. His forehead was drenched with sweat but he couldn't get enough of it. It reminded me of my high school friend, Brian Nelson-Palmer, who kept moaning and making noises the whole time he was eating some of Mom's food...hahahahha....just because it was soooo good! I guess I'm feeding Kyle well, right? Anyways, it was great food and we SHALL make it again only with less seeds for my sake. :)

No comments: