Thursday, March 20, 2008

Never smile at a crocodile!

Yes, that's a whole deer in its mouth. Wonder what the deer was thinking right before the gator got him?! He was probably thinkin', "OH S#$%@! I just wanted a drink of water!"
23 foot gator! Wonder if it has a clock in its belly? That huge alligator will show you "eated my cookie". Watch out, kitty! I know, I know, that was cruel but it was funny--admit it.

In other news, I think I caught a bit of food poisoning/stomach virus. Dang it. I can't hardly eat. I can barely drink water--I have to sip it really slowly. Needless to say, I stayed home from school today.

ps. Don't click on the comments on my last picture entry because I think they're viruses. I may just disable the thing so nobody can make comments just to be safe. If you wanna say something, please feel free to email me! :)



No comments: