Tuesday, March 25, 2008

From the Redwood Forest...

Today was the day we went to Muir Woods and scoped out some redwood trees. It was amazing to see those mammoth trees! Craziness! Oh and Dad, Kyle said that there was a sliver of redwood tree near the entrance of the trails with some labelling. I just didn't see it. I took so many pictures! Now I gotta sort through them and see which ones we like and then I'll post them.

After the woods, we left for Napa Valley. WINE COUNTRY!! We went to Beringer Estates and had some wine tasting experiences and a tour. The wine was great! Our tour guide apologized if he started slurring and stumbling because he'd already given 5 other tours that day. I asked him how he got home each day and he said that he sits in his car for about an hour or so and drinks like 9 liters of water (probably an exaggeration, but still a good story) in order to flush his system and hopes he doesn't get pulled over because he lives like an hour and a half away from the vineyards. hahahaha....Anyway, we ended up buying a gift set of wines (6 different wines) and we'll probably end up giving 2 bottles away to Rellis and Albert and Arjun and Prithvi.

Well, I better go because we want to get up early tomorrow to get an early start for going back home. I'll write some more trip wrap up stuff later probably if I can think of anything else. Night!

No comments: