Friday, April 29, 2011

Have you ever...

Had someone give you food because they thought you were really sweet? That's what happened to me today. Kyle calls me on his way home from work and says the lady at his favorite place to eat lunch (Thai House) liked me so much that she gave him my favorite food from the buffet for free: orange chicken and chow mein noodles. I've never had that happen to me before. She just scooped up the food from the buffet and gave it to Kyle and said, "Here. Take this to your wife because she's so nice." Hilarious and sweet of her to do for me...and the really funny thing is that I've only spoken like 2 or 3 times to her and it's all been small talk. Regardless though, it really made my afternoon and made me feel really good. Now I want to eat the orange chicken...

No comments: