Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A quick update

I'm kinda limited on time right now to write more but here's the quick version:

Friday: we went to the airport to catch our flight to Spokane for my training.
Saturday: I was dropped off at the fitness facility for my Zumba training at about 8am. The training went from 8:30 til about 5 or so. It was so much fun! I will explain more about what we did during the day when I have more time this afternoon.
Sunday: spent a leisurely morning in the hotel before we had to get our stuff together to come home in the afternoon.

Now it's the workweek and I'm still plugging along at that dumb exam I've been proctoring for the last week or so. We have about 3 weeks left in the process. I swear my brain is going to smooth over after having to read the same stories over and over and over again, only to have some kids say, "I don't know" to the question I've asked. Wish I could just know what they're going to answer before I even have to read those horridly boring short stories.

Anyway, it's time for me to finish getting ready so I can go get some coffee before having to report to the next school. Later!

2 comments:

PinkChica said...

Welcome to my life! (The testing part anyway). That's my full time job- to give kids the English test, and read the same things over and over again. In fact, I have pretty much the entire scripts memorized for every grade level cluster, from K to 12! I started reciting one of the poems to my husband the other day. He was not impressed.

Jen said...

I also tried reciting one of the stories to my husband and he was also not impressed. lol!