Sunday, January 23, 2011

The ability is back but beware!

As you'll see at the end of this post, I have added the comment abilities back. Now, beware though because last time I removed it, it was because of someone or something posting a mysterious link. I was afraid it was a virus and didn't want anybody to click on it and harm their computer. So, that being said, if you see a weird link or something that's not recognizable, DON'T click on it. :)


Saturday's ZUMBA class didn't go so well. It didn't go at all. I had to call it off because I only had one student show up. Kinda awkward to workout with only one person unless I'm practicing. I'm making flyers available that I can take to people or businesses and ask for them to display them in the window or at schools (in the faculty lounges) and whatnot. This is my shot at marketing myself. If this doesn't work after awhile, then I'm calling it off. :( I'm optimistic that it'll work though.


I love the practicing for ZUMBA. It's so much fun and it's making me get to the gym for sure. I'm definitely noticing some changes (again) in my body now and I'm liking those changes. I'm also trying to get myself into the weight lifting classes more often in the week so that I can have chiseled arms and shoulders for my little ZUMBA outfits! It's working so far--I'm seeing some gradual chiseling action! Eventually I'll get a picture on here of me in my ZUMBAwear.


Uhhh, anyway, that's all I have for today. Really don't have much to say this time. :)

No comments: