Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nothing to say

I'm sorry I haven't been post much lately or as frequently. Nothing really is happening though, so no major life changes so far except for the fact that I got a new phone but I know ya'll don't want to really hear about that. ;)

Oh and besides the fact that we're having an extremely harsh winter so far this season.. Tonight we're supposed to get dumped on (and by dumped on, I mean 4 inches--that's a big deal here apparently).

Okay, gotta get to bed. I have a sub job tomorrow that requires me to actually wake up tomorrow--haha! Imagine that. Anyway, it's also a travelling job (itinerant schedule=commuting from one school to the other to finish up the job). This is for German--it's actually the job I interviewed for 2 springs ago but didn't get. I'll get to see how horrible that teacher's life is by not having a prep or regular lunch time. Personally, I would hate it. I'm not organized enough to go between 2 different places. I'd leave stuff behind all the time probably. Anywho, we'll see what it's like tomorrow if we don't have a snow day. What's gonna make it interesting is the snowy commute...

No comments: