Monday, January 4, 2010

Workin' my hind-end off!

Man, oh man are my legs crying out in dull pain but it feels good! :0) It means that I'm really trying to get back on track with my exercise, while adding a little more onto my routine. I've been trying new classes lately, such as kickboxing type aerobic workout classes. While Kyle and I were in GA, we attended a kickboxing class at the World Gym in PTC and that woman was NONSTOP! She went a straight 45 minutes without any breaks and then the rest was ab workouts and stretching. Whew! But it has gotten me to like kickboxing classes again. I tried the Bodycombat classes at my gym but felt silly doing the movements. Now I don't feel as silly, especially since I went to Walmart and bought some workout gloves (the kind that are half-fingered). They make me feel tough! ;0) Anyway, my New Year's goal is to lose those last pesky 10-15 pounds. I believe I can do it. I just want to knock them out for once and for all!! I'm tired of the rollercoaster that is my weight. Our kickboxing instructor last week said that resolutions are meant to be broken, that's why she wants us to make goals. We're not as tempted to quit striving toward goals.

No comments: