Sunday, January 31, 2010

Being silly, as always.
Nice cousin picture.
We're acting civilized still.
Aww. That's a good one.


There ya'll go. As promised, I finally put up my pictures from my brother visit. :)

Oh man, yesterday was totally robbed from me. I had my capstone paper meeting on the campus so I had to drive into Boise and stay there from 9am until well after 3pm. That professor sure can talk about a lot of stuff! It's a different professor than what I'm used to having. He's a professor from the communications department. He's pretty cool though. His 2nd language is German so automatically, we had an instant connection. :) Bonus points! :) Finally someone who can talk about other stuff rather than oppression and the Latino. Geez! I think I'm going to enjoy having a new perspective look at my paper. I can take constructive criticism from somebody who has a fresh point of view. We have one more class meeting in February on the 20th and then our paper presentations are on March 16th!!!! It's coming fast but I think I'm ready. I'm ready to get the hell out of this department and never set foot into it again. People ask me if I want to get my doctorate and I just look at them like they're crazy and say no. It's not important to me to get the doctorate. Plus, what's the point of getting it if I don't plan on teaching at the college level? I mean, maybe later on down the road, it might be cool but it's just not my major goal right now. I think the master's will provide enough pay boost for wherever we decide to move after living here, especially if we move to a bigger city. Anyway, I feel like the master's is a big enough accomplishment for now.

No comments: