Saturday, March 21, 2009

Out of town on "business"

Us girls are headed out of town tomorrow afternoon to Ketchum/Hailey (in Sun Valley). We're leaving about 3pm. It should be interesting. It's kind of a disappointment to be leaving the weather here since it's just now warming up for spring time and then going some place colder. I guess I'll get over it though. We better have fun while we're up there! The lady that's driving told me that she was bringing a cooler to bring food for lunches and dinner for tomorrow possibly. I was kinda in disagreement with that part about dinner because I want to make it worthwhile when we're up there and go out for dinners. I don't want to be holed up in the hotel just eating cheese and crackers and drinking wine. That's not a dinner. I'm gonna try to be good for the most part while we're there and not over eat. I don't want to destroy myself and gain 10 pounds. Isn't it sad that I can gain about 10 pounds in a matter of a week but to take it off takes about a century, it seems.


Well, sorry this is a short entry....I gotta go change out the laundry and possibly start packing before we have fun tonight with some friends. I got my special edition Twilight DVD and we're all gonna watch it. How I'm obsessed, let me count the ways....especially when it comes to Mr. Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)....

No comments: