Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Decision made

I made my decision as to what I was going to do about getting my practicum hours in while doing this longterm sub job. I've got the option of going up to Blaine County (which is in the vicinity of Sun Valley--about 3 hours away) during spring break, which is in a little over a week from now. I'm going with 2 other girls, maybe 3 if the other one can make up her mind, and we're gonna go during the first part of the week and get all our hours taken care of and done. Then we'll just come home. I know, I know, exciting spring break, right? Oh well...gotta grow up sometime. :) We might get to squeeze a little fun in there sometime...it's not like school lasts the WHOLE entire day. Oh, and the reason we're able to do this is because the schools in this particular county will have already had their spring break so they'll have school while we're on our break.


I've started training again for a run race. It's on June 20th (called "See Jane Run"). I'm kinda excited! I'm still trying to decide if I wanna do the whole enchilada and do the 26.2 miles or keep it at 13.1...I've been told that people who are normal runners still have a hard time with the whole marathon and are "dead" at the end but maybe it might be worth it to try and do the whole thing at least once just to say that I did it. We'll see. I'm following a whole marathon training plan so maybe it'll at least help me get through the half-marathon without walking if I decide to just stick with that choice. Kyle thinks I'm crazy for even entertaining the idea of a whole marathon. ha! :) Maybe I'll just have to do it in spite of him...hehehe. I don't want to damage my knees though and last year's half-marathon did take a little toll on my legs the whole week after the run was over.

No comments: