Sunday, December 30, 2007

A summary of the holiday travels/at home through pictures

After playing with Carrie and Amanda's cats and putting tshirts on them, I had to get one for Tiger...IT'S SO CUTE!!! The shirt says "I shed when I'm angry".

Christmas Day.
Kyle and me on Christmas Day after we opened presents.
We got a lot of snow on Thursday morning.
That's our front doormat. I finally had to get a broom and brush off our sidewalk.
There's my little baby kitty....I think his tail is between his legs--hahaha...

Us at Andy and Kathy Christmas Eve shindig.
Sitting around the living room.
Eric in the dog collar.
Christmas Day again.
Grandma and Grandpa after they opened their gifts.


All of us cousins went out to Hacienda for dinner one night.
Carrie's cat, Cha-Cha. She looks so happy to be in that outfit.
Cha-Cha must be trying to tell us something...
It's Toast (Aunt Becky and Uncle Ted's cat) with a tshirt that says, "Dear Santa, define naughty"
Joe, Katie, Libby, Alyssa and Amanda getting ready to chow down on food!



No comments: