Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My trip to the ATL

Okay, so I know I haven't posted any pictures up yet of Seattle and of the ATL trip but I PROMISE I will get them up ASAP (hopefully by tomorrow evening). I also have some really adorable pictures of Tiger in his Santa outfit. I will just say that when I put it on him this morning, he was paralyzed and just fell to the ground as if his legs were no longer working....you'll see the pictures. I'm just gonna assume that he collapsed from sheer joy from wearing the sickeningly cute and sweet getup.

I loved my trip back to GA. I loved seeing everyone and thanks to everyone for the very nice compliments on the hair/weightloss/appearance. I've been working really hard! I will write more tomorrow while I'm posting pictures--we gotta go to bed at a normal time tonight since I didn't get into Boise until about 12:30am (mtn time; 2:30am eastern). ICK! *g'night, ya'll*

No comments: