Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Campbell home is finally decorated for Christmas!

Our new Christmas wreath before I added a little something to it.
Our new Christmas wreath after I added white poinsettia flowers to it. It's all pretty and extra sparkly now.
Look familiar, Dad? I learned it from your workshop!
We got our chairs! I also set up our tree and put the extra poinsettia branches within the tree (also what Dad taught those sorority ladies).
Our dining table with a new tablecloth.
I put net lights on the bushes and wrapped colored lights around the porch rails.
Well, we finally got our house decorated. I did most of it yesterday and all of the decorations will hopefully keep for a couple of years if I pack it right.
Oh, and Dad, there's a shot of what our front landscaping looks like.

No comments: