Thursday, February 25, 2010

Conferences-shmonferences

I'm sitting here at parent/teacher conferences and am bored out of my gourd. We finally were able to access the internet on our personal laptops. At first I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to and that I would've brought my laptop for no reason and wasted the energy, but finally somebody gave us access to it. I'm happy now.

I'm also knitting a scarf. It's for the Special Olympics. It's cherry red and heather gray and it's a skinny tube scarf. They want us to submit any scarves that we've made by March 9th and I don't know if I'll make it but it's worth trying, right? I was going to have my Knitwitz try but I also don't think they can make it in time. If anything, maybe we can do it next year--provided I'm here next year. :)


I think tomorrow I'll knock out my lesson plans and work on my paper during the next session (8-11:30am).

No comments: