Saturday, February 12, 2011

Billie Jean's...not my lover?

Hahahaha..Just thought I'd catch your attention with a goofy title. The reason I made it that way was because we did a new routine this morning in ZUMBA class to that song by Michael Jackson. I think everybody loved it!! I made $30 today! It's not all about the money though...we got a great workout in and everybody had fun!! The money does help, however. It makes driving the 20 minutes to downtown Boise even MORE worth it besides the fact that I get to share my love for ZUMBA. I just leave that class with such an endorphin high. It's so much fun dancing in that class. It seriously does not feel like you're working out. Seriously. I want everybody to try it. When I come home, I will have my ipod ready and we will have our own ZUMBA session. Complete with belly scarves. :) Well, those might be a little harder to get on the plane...I'll have to see what I can do.


Now, Weight Watchers is going to have to their annual Walk It Out 5K challenge. My leader was saying that if we do it on Sunday, we could start out earlier and have a big party afterward. Where am I going with this? Well, I've sent her an email with a small proposal about that challenge day... How's about I put on a little ZUMBA party for everyone after the challenge? I'd do it for free probably. I don't mind. It's for a good healthy cause--getting people to move more. She hasn't replied yet but that's because I've only just sent the email. We'll see. I see it as a wonderful opportunity to spread the word about these classes, not only mine (although that's a really good way to spread the word for myself) but to also let people know that this is an excellent cardio alternative to the boring treadmill/stair climbers and such. It's just pure fun!


I've also had the secretary at the catholic high school I sub for tell me that she'd like it if I held a ZUMBA session after school one day at the school for the teachers or something. That would be awesome too!! Anyway, I'm having a lot of fun with this. Who knows? Might be a career choice... ;)

No comments: