Saturday, July 3, 2010

Getting ahold of myself...

Well, since the weekend after school ended for the year, I've been trying to regain control of my weight. I was a little more loose in my decisions in what to eat or drink and as a result, I was gaining slowly. Now since I've been back from GA, I've been getting back in control. Last weekend was not as good since I had to pay for WW but this weekend, even though I still had to pay, I still managed to lose 2.8 pounds!!! I started going to a weightlifting class to supplement my high intensity Zumba classes. Once I start building/toning muscle, I will start burning more calories and my weight loss will probably improve! I bought my first strapless dress yesterday and I must say that I look pretty good in it!! It's black and long flowing. I also have a skinny scarf to wrap around th neck and I bought a fun peacock necklace to wear as well. I think I might've found my birthday outfit! :) Once I get all gussied up in the outfit, I'll post a picture.



Oh, as for the pics from camping...yeah, we didn't take any. We forgot the camera. :(

No comments: