Friday, March 12, 2010

One step closer...

I just posted my almost final draft to the discussion board so EVERYBODY can read it now. The people that will read it will be in attendance to the capstone presentation on this coming Tuesday afternoon, 3-6pm. I'm nervous but I did just get back from meeting a classmate to discuss details about how we should present. It was basically for moral support. We've found out though that we probably shouldn't even glance at each other, else we start laughing hysterically. That would not be good...funny, yes, but not good. Anyway, Kyle will be in attendance as well. He might be bored out of his gourd before it's over with but he'll be there to support me--AND take me out to dinner after all is said and done. After I jump this hurdle, I will have pretty much completed my Master's with the glorious Boise State University (good riddens! I can't wait to run far, far away from that campus and its professors!).

Graduation is May 15th from 10-12pm at the Taco Bell Arena. I'm guessing it'll be inside since the arena is...well, indoors. That'll be nice. It'll also be excellent to have Mommy and Daddy there! :) YAY!

No comments: